TIME IS LIFE
HERE IN REVATHI MEDICAL CENTER WE UNDERSTAND THE ESSENCE OF THE ABOVE SAYING.
SO WE HAVE ESTABILSHED A State of the art, 24×7 Emergency department & Pre-hospital Emergency Services focusing on timely diagnosis and treatment of the patients.
our mission is to achieve excellence as a regional and national leader in the field of emergency medicine.
The A&E department at RMC provides initial treatment for a wide range of conditions like road traffic accidents, burns, poisoning, bites and stings, respiratory emergencies, cardiac emergencies like heart attacks, adult stroke and is a one-stop facility with a full spectrum of services under the leadership of qualified Emergency Medicine Physician.
The department is also fully equipped and has been trained to handle lifesaving procedures like intubation, Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), central venous cannulations, transcutaneous cardiac pacing, electrical and chemical cardio version etc.
State of the art, 24×7 Accident and Emergency department & Pre-hospital Emergency Services focusing on timely, accurate diagnosis and treatment with the help of latest medical protocols and technology.
- Fully equipped Advanced Cardiac Life Support ambulance with ventilator and defibrillator capable of handling medical and surgical emergencies including transport of Trauma victims
- Basic life support ambulance equipped to handle minor emergencies
- Ensured safe pick up and on-board emergency care in the Ambulance during pickups and transfers by qualified Emergency and Trauma Care Technicians
- A fully equipped Emergency Department to handle any trauma, surgical, and medical emergencies in both adults and pediatric patients
- Specially trained capable paramedical staffs for ambulance services
- Basic Life Support / Advanced Cardiac Life Support / Trauma Life support trained emergency nursing staffs
- Emergency treatment by Qualified and experienced Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- Evidence based Emergency Medicine practice
- Dedicated Stroke team for early management & thrombolysis in stroke according to American Stroke Association[ ASA ] protocols with best in city door to needle timings
- Primary PCI/Facilitated PCI /Thrombolysis for myocardial infarction AS PER American heart association[AHA] guidelines including targeted door to needle and door to balloon timings
- 24x7 functioning Dialysis Unit handling renal emergencies, toxicologic emergencies
- Regional referral center for toxicology cases and environmental injuries like electric shock, snake bites etc.,
- 24×7 Supportive services like laboratory, blood bank, X ray, CT scan, Pharmacy, mri, cathlab, OT.
- Supportive sub specialties consultation and services like general surgery, Cardiology, neurology, neurosurgery, orthopedics, general medicine, plastic and reconstructive surgery, urology, Nephrology, Pulmonology, Obstetrics& gynecology, Oromaxillofacial surgery, general pediatrics.